Do you charge per-photo or per-product?
- We charge per-photo. This means if you have two products and you want 3 photos each you will be charged for a total of 6 photos.
Do you ship my products back when you’re done?
- Yes! The cost of return shipping will be included on your invoice or you can provide your UPS or FedEx account number if you have one.Or discard them if you don’t want them back.
Do I need to be located near Edmonton, CA to be a client?
- You don’t need to be in Edmonton, or even in the CANADA, to work with us!
In fact, over 90% of our clients are located outside the Edmonton area.* Since the beginning, we have been primarily a “mail order” service providing professional product photography no matter your location.
How long do photography projects take?
- Most projects are delivered in about 2 weeks, excluding holidays, from when we receive your products and payment. If your project involves a large number of photos this may add to the production time.
If a quicker turnaround is needed, rush service may also be available.
During particularly busy periods lead times may increase slightly, so please feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to confirm expected production times.
What if I would like an image to be re-shot?
- If we’ve made a mistake we will gladly re-shoot or edit the photos to make them right, no charge. Re-shoots for artistic or editorial reasons, or resulting from client error or omission will be quoted at the time of the change request.
How do you deliver my finished photos?
Upon completion of your project, you will be provided a unique link to view and instantly download your high resolution images.
We will end up exporting two versions, high resolution (300ppi ) files and Web compressed format (smaller file size 72ppi, faster network load speed) JPG files
7. FAST DELIVERY
Most projects are delivered in about 2 weeks, excluding holidays, from when we receive your products and payment.
A 4 day rush can be added to any package (based on availability) for $125.
5. OTHER QUESTIONS
Do I need to tell you what I want?
Yes, tell us about your products and what are you looking for: online store, social media or promo purpose. If you have your own specific ideas in mind please let us know.