Do you charge per-photo or per-product?
- We charge per-photo. This means if you have two products and you want 3 photos each you will be charged for a total of 6 photos.
2. CREATIVE DIRECTION
How you manage creative specifications and input?
To align the direction, here's what we do:
We will draft a shooting plan according to your requirements
A quick call to discuss the shooting plan, revise the details and Finalize the plan.
Stay in touch. There'll be problems during the photoshoot. We always ask before we do.
3. TURNAROUND TIME
How long do photography projects take?
- Most projects are delivered in about 2 weeks, excluding holidays, from when we receive your products and payment. If your project involves a large number of photos this may add to the production time.
If a quicker turnaround is needed, rush service may also be available.
During particularly busy periods lead times may increase slightly, so please feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to confirm expected production times.
4. FAST DELIVERY
A 7 day rush can be added to any package (based on availability) for $325.
How do you deliver my finished photos?
Upon completion of your project, you will be provided a unique link to view and instantly download your high resolution images.
We will end up exporting two versions, high resolution (300ppi ) files and Web compressed format (smaller file size 72ppi, faster network load speed) JPG files
What if I would like an image or video to be re-shot?
- If we’ve made a mistake we will gladly re-shoot or edit the photos to make them right, no charge. Re-shoots for artistic or editorial reasons, or resulting from client error or omission will be quoted at the time of the change request.
7. ADDITIONAL COSTS
Sometimes there are extra charges for the cases below.
a. Depending on your shooting requirements, props and fresh ingredients may require for the photoshoot, and additional fees will be charged to purchase these items.
b. If you would like the products shipped back, we will include the return shipping costs on your invoice.
c. All expenses will be pre-approved by the client.
Do I need to be located near Edmonton, CAN to be a client?
- You don’t need to be in Edmonton, or even in the CANADA, to work with us!
In fact, over 90% of our clients are located outside the Edmonton area.* Since the beginning, we have been primarily a “mail order” service providing professional product photography no matter your location.
9. OTHER QUESTIONS
Do I need to tell you what I want?
Yes, tell us about your products and what are you looking for. That's key for us because we'll be drawing up plans for the shoot later.
Please keep it in mind, where is it going? Who is it for? We are going to create for that audience.
Do you ship my products back when you’re done?
- Yes! The cost of return shipping will be included on your invoice or you can provide your UPS or FedEx account number if you have one. Or discard them if you don’t want them back.